The New Updated Inside The Waistband Holsters Are Now Available For An Even Greater Number of Popular Firearms
ROXBORO, North Carolina (10/17/2017) – Harry’s Holsters has introduced an updated version of their Insider line and greatly expanded the number of firearms The Insider is available for.
The Insider is an inside the waistband (IWB) taco style holster that can be configured for Appendix Inside the Waistband (AIWB), 3-5 o’clock carry and other non-traditional positions based on hardware configuration. The Insider is perfect for those who don’t want their box of holsters to continue to grow. The Insider is a versatile holster platform that accepts a variety of standard holster hardware which is also offered by Harry’s Holsters.
- Multiple Hardware Mounting Points (Maximum Ride Height and Cant Adjustment)
- Accepts Threaded Barrels
- Accepts Suppressor Height Sights
- Adjustable Retention
- Full Sweat Shield and Rear Sight Coverage
In addition to the wide variety of holsters already available, the newly added custom designed holsters for The Insider include the following firearms:
- CZ P10c
- HK VP9
- HK VP9sk
- Ruger LC9/LC9s
- Sig P320 Subcompact (Fits Standard and Railed Frame)
- Sig P320 Compact/Carry (Cross Compatible Subcompact and X series Frames)
- Sig P320 (Cross Compatible Subcompact and X series Frames)
- Smith & Wesson M&P 3.5 inch
- Smith & Wesson M&P 4 inch (2.0 Cross Compatible)
- Smith & Wesson M&P 4.25 inch (2.0 Cross Compatible)
- Smith & Wesson M&P 5 inch (2.0 Cross Compatible)
- Springfield XDm 3.8
- Springfield XDm 4.5
- Taurus PT111 G2
- Walther PPQ
- Walther PPS
Harry’s Holsters stocks a large selection of Ready To Ship holsters that ship in 1-3 business days, as well as custom holsters that can be shipped in as little as two weeks. They offer a 45 Day return period on Ready to Ship Holsters.
Harry’s Holsters LLC
Harry’s Holsters, based in North Carolina, designs and manufactures concealment holsters that reduce the need to dress around the firearm. Harry’s Holsters are proudly manufactured in the United States, using vacuumed formed from molds, machined in house and then trimmed using our CNC machines.